Planning a party? Looking for the perfect place to host a reception or a meeting?
Warsaw Wellness and Recreation Center has a number of facilities available for rent at affordable rates. All bookings are handled by our Fitness Coordinator at (910)293-2010. Please stop by the Wellness and Recreation Center and have the following information available.
- The facility/room you want to book
- Reason for renting the facility
- The date and time you desire
- The number of people expected to attend
- Average age of guests attending
- Will you be serving food
- Will you need security
- Will you need tables and chairs
Room Rental Guidelines
What We Provide
The recreation and Wellness Department will provide the following:
- Booking Assistance
- Authorized Permit
- Use of area specified by permit
- Tables and Chairs
- A copy of all pertinent Facility Policies and Procedures.
- Appropriate number of staff to monitor and address emergencies should they arise.
What You Provide
When you host a function in one of our facilities, you are responsible for providing the following:
- On-Site supervisor - Must be the same as the person reserving the space
- Table Coverings
- All catering
- DJ, music, or band equipment
- Decorations - Please do not use tape, tack, or nails on facility walls
- Setup and Cleanup staff (trash needs to be bagged and we will remove it)
Rates - Warsaw Resident
Room Dimensions Rate Length
Room 118 26x21 $60 2hrs.
Room 119 18x33 $60 2hrs.
Wellness Gym 54x61 $150 2hrs.
Wellness Gym & Room $180 2hrs.
Multipurpose rooms $25/per additional hour
Gym $50/per additional hour
Rates - Non-Resident
Room Dimensions Rate Length
Room 118 26x21 $70 2hrs.
Room 119 18x33 $70 2hrs.
Wellness Gym 54x61 $160 2hrs.
Wellness Gym & Room $195 2hrs.
Multipurpose rooms $30/per additional hour
Gym $55/per additional hour
$25 per hour for off duty officer (if required)
Security Deposit: 50% of the total fees incurred
Please be advised that you must be 21 years of age or older in order to rent the facility.
We will not allow alcohol to be served.
Applications for permits must be submitted in writing, and in the hands of our Fitness Coordinator, at least 14 business days prior to the event. Each application will be processed as soon as possible, however, please be aware that some requests necessitate date priority.
All fees, including security deposit, must be paid at least two weeks prior to your scheduled event. Should the balance not be paid within this time frame, you run the risk of having your function cancelled. Permits will outline all requirements and service charges. Payment in full is expected at the time the permit is issued.
If the customer decides to cancel the rental prior to the date of the rental, they may be subject to a loss of their rental payment. For a complete fee cancellation policy please see the Fitness Coordinator.